Via email 2/6/2011
- Your knowledge of peer review and related issues is profound and has been an excellent resource for us to tap into. Your peer reviewed articles were very compelling too.
- You have been available and responsive to us and that has also been helpful.
- Although our process moved slowly over 2010, you kept us on track with good advice.
- Your approach to framing the problems with conventional peer review and your ability to articulate the problems to our busy physicians resulted in their coming to a good understanding of the issues and what we must do to address them.
- The templates you provided for the policy and forms development processes made them fun for all of us involved.
Dennis Ehrich, MD
Chief Quality Officer
St. Joseph's Hospital
301 Prospect Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13203