QA to QI Overview
Originally known as Wilson-Edwards Consulting, QA to QI is an AHRQ-listed Patient Safety Organization and boutique healthcare consulting firm dedicated to the innovation of evidence-based tools for improving quality, safety and resource use.
My firm got its name from dialogue with physician leaders about the Quality Improvement Model for clinical peer review in
contrasts to the prevailing, but dysfunctional Quality Assurance Model.
My interest in clinical peer review process has produced 4 national studies and 9 publications characterizing best practices and demonstrating huge opportunity to improve
quality and patient safety.
Adoption of best practices in clinical peer review reverses the Culture of Blame which persists as the major barrier to the pursuit of high reliability.
The QA to QI Difference
- Evidence-Based Solutions - no hype
- Measurable Improvement
- Superior Client Service - Satisfaction Guaranteed
QA to QI Website Highlights
- An Organizational Learning Framework for Patient Safety Published
See the press release from 1/21/16
- Longitudinal Clinical Peer Review Effectiveness Study Extended
See the press release from 10/5/15
- Software for Multi-Disciplinary Peer Review Process Management
- My PREPTM: A Low Cost,
Do It Yourself Peer Review Program Improvement Package
See the press release and MyPREPTM for more
- Clinical Peer Review Program Self-Evaluation Utility
- Evaluate your own program
- Medical Staff Opinion Survey Offers Inexpensive Insight
- See the the product page
- QA to QI Patient Safety Organization
- PSO Services for healthcare providers and other PSOs
- See the press releases from 6/30/10, 1/11/11, 12/20/11 and 1/10/12